Our hands and wrists are capable of an array of movements and enable us to achieve very complex tasks. We often take this for granted whilst everything is working well, but if you have ever suffered from carpal tunnel, repetitive strain, arthritis, tennis elbow, or golfer's elbow you will know how frustrating and debilitating these injuries can be.
Whether you’re dealing with a condition or just struggle with weight bearing on your hands, this workshop will offer simple ways to manage the health of your wrists and hands.
Join physiotherapist Mike Scott & yoga teacher Charlotte Messervy as they:
- examine the anatomy of the wrists and hands
- identify habits which contribute to muscle imbalances
- workshop commonly problematic yoga poses
- provide modifications to painful postures
- introduce take home exercises to gain strength & mobility
Leave with more awareness and practical information to benefit your yoga practise and your life.
DATE: March 16th
TIME: 2:00 - 4:15pm